THOSE TATTOOS THAT HAVE AN ANCHOR AND SAY ‘I REFUSE TO SINK’ ARE SO STUPID DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT ANCHORS ARE LITERALLY SUPPOSED TO SINK THAT’S THE POINT OF THEM IF YOU WANT A TATTOO THAT SAYS THAT MAKE THE PICTURE BE OF A POOL NOODLE OR SOME FLOATIES OR SOMETHING
Once my dad got a nail stuck in his eye so he had to get this cotton patch taped over it and while he slept I drew an eye on it and put makeup on it and coincidentally my dads name is Joe so I think you know where this is going
My dad was the real Cotton eyed joe
I wasn’t kidding… dont judge the artistic part of it i was 9 and he is a light sleeper
where did he come from
where did he go
Haunted house that takes people’s picture as they’re walking through.
why is the girl in the first photo grabbing her mom’s boob
I am laughing so hard at the 4th picture. Look how high he jumped grabbing on the other two omfg
This is one of the best things I’ve seen in ages.
The is hilarious
Oh my god this is in Niagara Falls on the canadian side, my friends and i tried to walk through it and we didn`t even get past the first door
I stumbled across this song - it’s a bonus track on the Much Ado About Nothing soundtrack. It’s bloody hilarious.
Catherine: How long is this gonna take?
David: Here we go!
Catherine: Don’t make me do this.
David: Oh, you’re gonna love it!
David: We’re like a branch and its vine
Catherine: Like a drunk and his wine
David: Like the leaves and the breeze
Catherine: Fatty food and disease
David: And like a sheep and a lamb
Catherine: Like a pig and a ham
David: We go together —
Catherine: Can I go now? …can I just…?
David: Just like Shakespeare and verse
Catherine: Like a corpse and a hearse
David: Like a song and a dance
Catherine: Like the English and France
David: Like a Persian and rugs
Catherine: Like a headache and drugs
Both: We go together, you and I
David: We go together like the news and the weather
We fit like hand in glove
Catherine: For now and forever
David: Just like birds of a feather
We fly so high above
We stick together like the earth and the sun
Catherine: Like a dentist and fun
David: We go like honey and bees
Catherine: Like a mold on a cheese
David: And like a bird and its nest
Catherine: Like a clown and depressed
Both: We go together, you and I
David: Wait for it, wait for it!
[horn solo. At the end David stops and gasps for breath]
Catherine: *What* was THAT?!
David: That was me playing with my old horn!
Catherine: Oh. Shouldn’t you wait ‘til I’ve gone?
David: Ah, feels so good to hold it again!
Catherine: Well, you’ve not had it out in ages!
David: D’you want a go with it?
Catherine: I’m not putting that in my mouth!
Catherine: We go together and we know that whatever
We’re stuck like nails and glue
David: There’s nothing can sever
Such a well-made endeavour as me —
Catherine: — And me
David: — And you
Catherine: I guess it’s true
We’re like a yawn and a dream
David: Like a cherry on cream
Catherine: Like the wind and a kite
David: Now you’ve got it, all right!
Catherine: We’re like a parent and child!
David: Like a — sorry, what?!
Catherine: We go together, you and I
David: You and me
Catherine: We go together, me and you
David: That’s right, we do!
Both: We go together… you and I!
David: Ah! See, I told you you’d enjoy yourself!
Catherine: Yeah! …It’s smaller than I thought, though.
David: …Are you still talking about my horn?
source for lyrics
oh look it’s the play that got me into shakespeare
eXCUSE ME WHY IS THERE NO DOCTOR WHO MUSICAL WHAT THE HELL THEY CAN ALL SING AND PLAY INSTRUMENTS AND DANCE AND ACT AND I WANT A SOUNDTRACK
EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING RIGHT NOW AND LISTEN TO THIS
This song never fails to make me happy
So did dean
I don’t even understand how you can begin to draw these types of things.
people are boycotting the Kraft commercials for the “Zesty” salad topping because it features a topless man in compromising situations.
people are boycotting it because it sexualizes a man.
people are boycotting a commercial that features one of the oldest marketing strategies because this time it’s a man being exploited.
I will buy enough to make up for the boycott if they keep making those commercials
proof-reads ask about 5,000 times before sending
proof-reads school essay about 0 times before sending
1. Shown us our first regeneration that crossed racial lines (Mels to River) opening up the canonical possibility of future regenerations of the Doctor being played by non-white actors.
2. The first companion (Amy Pond) to travel with the doctor while married, showing girls that marriage isn’t the end-game and life can continue afterwards.
3. The first lesbian couple on Doctor Who to have a recurring role (Vastra and Jenny).
4. Allowing a woman in her late forties (River Song) to not only be an action hero but a sex symbol. How many other women on TV can you think of that fit that description? In a time when the media is telling us that women are obsolete passed a certain age, River is both appealing, useful and mature.
5. In addition to above having River be excited about her regeneration into a older woman.
6. Having Canton Everett Deleware’s sexuality not revealed until the very end of Day of the Moon, making his back-story make sense in retrospect but also allowing the audience to make up their own opinions on his character without bias.
7. Having Liz Ten be a black woman, showing the possibility for interracial relationships within the royal family. Imagine someone suggesting that fifty years ago. Hell, imagine someone suggesting that ten years ago.
TL:DR. Moffat’s not perfect and he’s not unproblematic. But hell, he’s also done some pretty progressive stuff.
In this week’s issue we compare an average British squaddie with the average American G.I.
so my friend downloaded fanfiction onto her phone and showed me
i had to pretend to be shocked at what was going on
she still thinks i’m joking when i asked to read more
quick reminder that colin morgan got the role of merlin after having five minutes to prepare due to being given the lines for arthur